BHAVANS TALENT HUNT 2023
A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO IDENTIFY HIDDEN TALENTS
(19-03-2023 to 31-03-2023)
We have been organizing Bhavans sports camp successfully since 2011 and has received a tremendous response from the students and parents. The purpose of this sports camp is to identify the hidden talent in the children that predict their future excellence in the field of sports. This will also give them an opportunity to see life from a different angle through varied experiences (stay–in camps, campfire programs, etc.). We provide a congenial sporting environment and a range of fitness tests which will help children hone their skills and talents in the best possible manner. Bhavans Talent Hunt Report Card, issued at the end of the camp will highlight the strengths and areas that need improvement. Besides this, the right sport will be recommended by our specialized coaches based on the test performances after considering their age, maturity, and abilities.
“TOGETHER WE HAVE THE POWER TO MOVE KIDS”
Those who are interested please fill the attached registration form and submit the same along with the camp fee, KD 30/- on or before 15 March 2023. Only limited entries will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Late entries will not be entertained. Transportation will be provided only if there is a minimum of 5 students from an area.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The camper should come ready to have a good day, with a good attitude. Here are some rules to be followed:
- Every camper is required to be committed and must follow the camp schedule.
- Every camper should come in proper sports attire (Tracksuit/ T-Shirt & shorts with sports shoes)
- Absence from an activity without a valid reason will not be accepted.
- Foul or inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Campers should respect others and their belongings. They should listen and be respectful to all the coaches and other campers.
- Electronic devices (i.e.: cell phones, mp3s, PSP, iPods) and all kinds of magazines are strictly prohibited in the camp & if found will be confiscated.
- Swimsuits, Badminton rackets, TT bats, etc. should be carried as per the schedule.
- For everyone’s safety, no physical play is allowed at the camp.
- Please make sure to bring sufficient juices & water. Water coolers are available at the campus as well.
- Damages to camp property and the property of others will lead to penalties.
- No throwing trash in the play area or corridor.
- No costly Jewelry is permitted.
- Please label all your belongings including all the sports equipment that you bring.
- Campers must attend all instructional sessions, team practices, and team games on time.
- The campers should always be with their team and coach when moving from one activity to the next.
- Failure to abide by the camp rules & regulations will result in dismissal from the camp.